Auto/Homeowner Insurance Loan
This loan is designed to ease the financial burden for those members that are having difficulty maintaining their Auto/Homeowner insurance payments. By utilizing this loan the member does not have to come up with the full payment for the insurance upfront and therefore they will be able to defer the cost over the year in much more manageable payments.
- This loan is for Automobile/Homeowner Insurance.
- Maximum Amount is $10,000.
- Maximum length of time for term is 1 year.
- Member must present Insurance bill.
- Check will be made payable to the Insurance Company.
- Rate: 2.99%
- Payments will be $19.55 per week per $1,000
To take advantage of this loan offer, simply come into the office or call us for an application. Or, apply online here.
Announcing a Scholarship Opportunity
for High School Seniors
CEO Michael Boldrighini is pleased to announce that LFFCU will be participating in the Massachusetts Credit Union League 2015 College Scholarship Program for high school seniors.
The Massachusetts Credit Union League will award six (6) $1500 scholarships throughout the state.
Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of good standing with LFFCU.
- Each applicant must complete a current League scholarship application form and submit it along with the following required documents:
- A typewritten essay, in 250 words or less, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
- An academic transcript of grades.
Each scholarship application will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Extracurricular/community activities
ALL items requested must be received at LFFCU by Tuesday, March 10, 2015, in order for the application to qualify for consideration. To obtain a copy of the Scholarship Application, click here.
If you have any questions about the Massachusetts Credit Union League 2015 College Scholarship Program, please contact Michael Boldrighini, CEO, Lowell Firefighters Credit Union at 978-453-2734.
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Starting July 30th, there will be a new look and layout to our loan applications. The process, however, will continue to be the same - you can either complete the application securely online, or you can print out an application to complete manually and then mail or deliver to us.
These changes are being made as part of our continuous goal of providing you with the best member service experience we can. Please rest assured that this change has not affected the security of the online application or the strictest levels of privacy we adhere to. If you have any questions, please call us at 978-453-2734.